Groundwork. Brand Strategy & Communication
Following a review of the marketing collateral, including the website, it was clear that a strong logo existed which needed to be more readily used. It is a distinctive shape reminiscent of the recycling symbol and a strong strap-line: Changing Places ? Changing Lives.
However, it was simply that ? a logo. There was nothing to indicate brand values, no key messages and no positioning statement. The mission and vison was unclear.
Our recommendations included:
- The introduction of tighter brand guidelines to help provide a framework for the marketing team and enable them to produce more branded documents, which communicate the values of Groundwork MST and do so creatively and cost-effectively
- Stricter use of the logo
- A more focused colour palette
- A style of photography and illustration
- Development of key message statements.
Reform Creative delivered:
- A comprehensive brand guideline document
- Corporate folder design
- Internal and external facing report template
- PowerPoint style
- Design for exhibitions.
Advertising | Brand Development | Corporate Identity | Digital Campaigns | Graphic Design | Creative Mentoring | Online Marketing | Graphic Design | Packaging Design | Print Design | Web design, WordPress Training and Development | Video