About this project
Groundwork – Brand Strategy & Communication
Reform was invited to help Groundwork Manchester, Tameside & Salford (MST) roll out and use their brand in a consistent and effective manner.
Following a review of the marketing collateral, including the website, it was clear that a strong logo existed which needed to be more readily used. It is a distinctive shape reminiscent of the recycling symbol and a strong strap-line: Changing Places – Changing Lives.
However, it was simply that – a logo. There was nothing to indicate brand values, no key messages and no positioning statement. The mission and vison was unclear.
Our recommendations included:
• The introduction of tighter brand guidelines to help provide a framework for the marketing team and enable them to produce more branded documents, which communicate the values of Groundwork MST and do so creatively and cost-effectively
• Stricter use of the logo
• A more focused colour palette
• A style of photography and illustration
• Development of key message statements.
Reform Creative delivered:
• A comprehensive brand guideline document
• Corporate folder design
• Internal and external facing report template
• PowerPoint style
• Design for exhibitions.